Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Crazy over drugstore products

Today I spent the whole Sunday surfing and reviewing drugstore products. Recently followed StillGlamorus on Instagram and YouTube and saw her vlog on "Underrated DrugStore Products" (see below link). 




These brands are mostly not available here in Singapore, so I went around surfing for websites to purchase online. The most exciting product is the Jordana mascaras, I am always crazy about good mascaras! haha.. Just look at the below image from Kasey's video.

I found even more products while going about the website. I would like to give all the products she recommended a try, but I don't really need eyeliners now. I was really tempted to get the Milani's liquid eyeliners, 'cus they look damn solid! lol 

So.... after half a day's effort, here's the list of items I am gonna get :)


     
Definitely getting this! And since they are so cheap, I am gonna get a few more for my friends. Only available in Black.
USD2.99 on CherryCulture.com

They have lengthening mascara as well, and I never miss out trying any lengthening mascaras :) Only available in Black.
USD3.99 on CherryCulture.com

Just in need of eyebrow powder - also can be used as eyeshadow. Getting this in Brunette. 
USD1.99 on CherryCulture.com

While surfing on the website, I couldn't help but see Nyx having sale. I have been wanting to try out brighter lip colours for a while now. After researching for reviews, I have decided to get it in Tea Rose (Pink tone) and Louisiana (Bright pink tone). They have soooooo many colours (144 shades I think) that I almost cannot decide.. Look out for swatches if you get indecisive too, it really helps. Other than their lipsticks, you guys should also check out their eye pencils. Although I am not sure if they are as smudge-proof as MAC's, they have a whole range of colours that suit any sort of make-up.
Nyx round lipstick is now USD3.00 on CherryCulture.com now, usual price USD3.50


The items should reach me in 14 days, and will do some swatches when I received them! So peeps, stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment