Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Pre Haul Excitement

Hey ladies, sorry for the looooong delayed post. I've been busy with work and haven't really gotten the chance to switch on my computer. Hehehe.. I have some reviews and make up ideas coming up and will post them once I get my second package of beauty hauls!

Yes! A second package! There is 40% sale now on CherryCulture.com now and I had to get something so I won't regret! Hahaha.. I bought 2 Nyx blushes and 3 Nyx single eyeshadows and I'm super excited!

I actually received my Jordana mascara last week and it IS really good! I'll show pictures in my next review. Only thing I didn't like about it is that it's quite difficult to remove fully with my usual make up remover.

I will write more soon, stay tuned for full review of the raved about mascara and my other hauls!

Take care and be pretty.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment