Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

CherryCulture Haul #1 Reviews on Nyx and Jordana products



Hello lovelies! It has been a while and as promised I have returned to share some product reviews. I am still waiting for my second package from CherryCulture but I cannot wait to share what I have bought in the first package.

So.... here goes!

Swatches: Jordana eyebrow powder (Brunette), Nyx Single Eyeshadow (Hot Pink), Nyx Single Eyeshadow (Dark grey), Nyx Single Eyeshadow (Sensual), some brown which I forgot what... lol
 
Nyx Single Eyeshadow (Hot Pink), Nyx Single Eyeshadow (Dark grey), Nyx Single Eyeshadow (Sensual) 

 
And here comes the long awaited Jordana Best Lash Volumising Mascara. I simply love it!! It volumises in just one or two applications and doesn't smudge. Only thing I didn't like about it is that I have difficulty removing it fully. So I need to take note to clean thoroughly whenever I remove my make up.
Maybe I will try a different type of make up remover.
Here's a photo of the mascara. Soft bristles, which I prefer.

This is one application, but usually I put on two to thicken my eye lines.

Looking great!!

This is my bare eyelashes. I had really short lashes before, and had some botak roots due to an unfortunate lash extension experience. Browhaus lash serum helped me grow back my lashes and it is also longer now. It helps for my lower lashes but not as much. Costing at SGD 89.90 (excluding GST) it is a little steep for a lash serum. But if you need to repair bald spots, it is definitely worth it.
 
I just got a friend to buy another lash serum since I have finished the Browhaus one. It is the Obagi Elastilash that is available in some aesthetic clinics here. I am not sure if consultation is required. I read reviews that it is proven to be very effective and so I am gonna try it. It costs about the same price as the Browhaus one. So I am guessing this is the price range for something that really works 😉

And here's my latest haul today from Watsons. I have always heard about Nip+Fab products and seen some on asos.com but never tried any. I needed an eye cream badly for my dark rings and saw this having a 20% discount. Gonna use this daily and review on the results, so stay tuned.
 
Hope you girls have had a great weekend, I had a great one attending my bestie's wedding on Friday and busy setting up my new tablet (I am using it now!!!). Gotta get some beauty sleep for another week of work tomorrow. Sleep pretty lovelies, see ya! x
 
 
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment